No matter the size or scope, all weddings can benefit from a professional planner or coordinator. We can help you cut through the clutter and identify venues and vendors that match your priorities, style and budget. We pave the way so you can enjoy the planning process as well as the wedding weekend. We help you navigate the countless decisions, keep you on track and provide creative ideas and solutions to all your wedding wants and needs.
We offer full and partial planning packages as well as month-of coordination. We customize all packages to perfectly fit your needs. Here is an overview of what we can do for you…
The Grand Plan is our full planning package that is truly a V.I.P. experience where you can dream and decide … let us do the work. Busy couples and their families love the benefit of our full support and insight with all the big decisions. From site search to the fairytale wedding we will guide you through every step so that all vendors, plans and details harmonize. Our comprehensive planning experience helps you navigate all of the important decisions as we build you a rock-solid wedding that you’ll adore while enjoying every step of the wedding planning journey.
The Standard Plan is for those of you who have your heart set on the big details…and need some help with the rest. We will help you source your vendors, stylize the wedding and manage the minutia. No matter where you are in the planning process you can lean on us to keep you on track with the planning and synchronize all vendors, logistics and plans with expert precision.
The Petite Package is for those who have all the planning done and want an expert to help as the wedding approaches. We begin working with you during the month of the wedding so we can understand your final vision, contracts and master plan. We will serve as main contact to your vendors during this time. We’ll confirm all vendor commitments, orchestrate all the logistics and run the show so you can be a guest at your own wedding!
(For weddings June- October we begin accepting Petite Package inquiries 6 -months prior)
Starts at $3,000
- Ceremony/reception site search & selection
- Planning & management of all wedding day events (hair + make-up schedule, men’s lunch, ceremony reception, after party, etc.)
- Comprehensive budget planning
- Research, sourcing and securing of all wedding day vendors
- Décor, design and styling
- Event rental management (chairs, linens, chargers, lounge furniture, stage, tent, heaters, etc.)
- Professional floor plan development
- Expert group transportation planning/management
- Tracking of all vendor contracts, terms, deposits and preparation of vendor payment schedule
- Final venue walk-through with client and key vendors
- Manage special event insurance requirements, building rules/regulations, vendor load-in/out schedules
- Master wedding weekend schedule/informational letter for bridal party, family & wedding guests
- Our famous detailed master wedding weekend timeline for vendors
- Ceremony seating diagram (planned seating for parents, grandparents, readers, children, wheelchairs guests, etc.)
- Wedding weekend checklist
- Facilitate final meeting to review/receive wedding details (ceremony/reception items, vendor payments/gratuities, details, etc.)
- Planning of pre/post wedding day events
- Facilitate ceremony rehearsal
- Management & production of all print goods + details
- Wedding invitations
- Ceremony programs
- Menu cards
- Escort cards + place cards
- Hotel welcome letters, signage
- Wedding day details
- Stuffing, stamping + mailing services
- R.S.V.P. tracking
- Assembly & delivery of hotel gifts
WE LIKE TO PARTY
Yes, we do! In addition to weddings we throw great parties. Corporate, Birthday, Mitzvah, Anniversary and any other reason you have to celebrate!