SIX MILLION PEOPLE WILL BECOME ENGAGED THIS WEEKEND…
- DO hire a proposal planner. Yes, this is becoming a thing! Just as you would hire a wedding planner to orchestrate the details of your big day, hiring a proposal planner ensures perfect production for your movie moment. They can also be on hand to capture the proposal on video and in photos.
- DO beat the clich Valentine’s Day proposal…Skip the table-side champagne and stay away from horse drawn carriages. While your honey may love fairytales, give (s)he a great engagement story that you will BOTH be proud to tell over and over again!
- DO use the special night as an opportunity for a surprise engagement party. Valentine’s Day is one of the biggest “going out” nights of the year, so invite all your friends & family to meet up for a celebratory cocktail and make it aninsta-engagementparty. OrplanaV-Daypartyvs.aromanticdinner:Haveyourfriendsover,shewon’tbe expecting a proposal, but will be thrilled when all of her faves are there to celebrate.
- Lock in lower costs! Many venues and vendor pricing increases each year. Snagging a 2016 date will ensure lower costs!
- Negotiate Vendors – they will be happy to fill their 2016 event calendar. And, let’s face it – Less time for decisions, means less time to stress!
- Claim “Married” on your 2016 Tax Return.
Photo Credit: Robyn Rachel Photography
Wishing everyone the most loving and fun Valentine’s Day weeknd! Hugs to all our couples celebrating their FIRST Valentine’s Day as a married couple!
XOXO – Big City Bride!