It’s the most WONDERFUL time of the year!!! The holiday season has officially begun and engagement season is upon us! To those who celebrated new engagements over the weekend, Big City Bride sends happy wishes your way and your favorite Chicago wedding planner would like to share with you some HOT WEDDING DATES FOR 2015. A memorable wedding date helps yours guests remember your upcoming celebration and even better… it also helps your fianc never forget an anniversary! As we look ahead into the new year, we have found a few special dates that would be perfect for an unforgettable celebration. As you are busy picking a wedding venue, ceremony location and securing your wedding date…consider one of these FUN DATES for your nuptials:
• Valentine’s Day: it’s on a Saturday this year! – February 14, 2015
• April 4, 2015: 4/4/15 – An easy to anniversary and date to remember for guests, 4/4!
• Friday, March 13th – Superstitious anyone? This could be a fun wedding or event date “Friday the 13th”
• June, 6, 2015: 6/6/15 – Another easy anniversary date to remember 6/6.
• 4th of July is on a Saturday this year too! A perfect holiday weekend for family and friends to celebrate. This could be the perfect weekend long celebration…people will be in the mood to relax and celebrate!
• August 8, 2014, easy to anniversary to remember 8/8
• October 10, 2014, easy to anniversary to remember 10/10
• Halloween is on a Saturday 10/31/15! This date is perfect for the Halloween loving couple or someone looking to celebrate on a holiday!
• Friday the 13th is Friday, November 13th – maybe not your style for a wedding, but could be fun for a little rehearsal dinner fun.
• December 12, 2015- 12/12 easy to anniversary to remember 12/12
• New Years Day is on a Friday – no better way to start 2016 than by getting hitched!
There is still time to snag one of these HOT 2015 Wedding dates…and your favorite Chicago wedding planner can help! Call Big City Bride if you are in need of some wedding planning direction.