When selecting your Chicago wedding venue it comes down to more then just LOVING the space. It must fit your desired date, budget, size, taste and style … and let’s face it the options can be a bit overwhelming! After spending just about every weekend planning in a different Chicago wedding venue, we figured it was time to team up, share information and help you narrow your search.
- The East Courtyard (Il Cortile): This space is used for outdoor ceremonies and cocktail hour when the weather cooperates.
- Tented Pavilion (Il Padiglione): This space is Galleria Marchetti’s main reception space. This space would be used as the ceremony weather-back- up-space. This tent is a permanent tent and can either be air conditioned or heated.
- Galleria Room (La Sala Perugina): This space is connected to the tent and is used as the cocktail hour rain-back-up space. Whether or not it rains, this space will be used because it is the room where the restrooms are located. Guests can enter this room from both the Courtyard and Tented Pavilion. In addition, this space has a little bridal room. This would be used to store items, makeup touch ups, bustling, and locking things up for the night (Galleria Marchetti conveniently provides a key the night of).
- La Pergola : This space was just added this year! It has a retractable ceiling and vinyl sides that will allow for the space to be all open or closed. This will be the space that we hold ceremonies in, along with the main dinner reception.
- La Sala Lucchese: This space is connected to the Pergola and is used as the cocktail hour space. Restrooms are located in this space. In addition, this space has a little bridal room. This would be used to store items, makeup touch ups, bustling, and locking things up for the night (Galleria Marchetti conveniently provides a key the night of).
***Both of these spaces rent together!
Here are two recent Big City Bride weddings at Galleria Marchetti!
And of course, Galleria Marchetti is ALWAYS a party!