We’re throwing up any fears of height and watching them fall….hopefully we don’t fall quite as fast.
BIG CITY BRIDE is taking the SKYLINE PLUNGE!!!! Chicago!!!!!
It is an honor to be included in the city’s most breathtaking charity fundraising event. Your favorite Chicago wedding planner will be rappelling 27 stories down theWit Hotel at State and Lake in the Chicago Loop on this Sunday morning, September 8th at 11am.
Join us as we support the Respiratory Health Association raise funds to promote healthy lungs and fight lung disease through research, advocacy and education. Proceeds from Skyline Plunge! Chicago benefit the RHA mission. Did you know…
• Lung disease is the nation’s number three killer, affecting more than one million people in metropolitan Chicago.
• Lung cancer kills more women than breast, cervical and ovarian cancer combined.
• Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is the third leading cause of death.
• Asthma is the number one cause of missed school days and a leading cause of emergency room visits and hospitalizations for children.
• Over 36,000 Illinois teenagers start smoking every year.
For more information about their initiatives, programs, and lung health events, call (312) 243-2000 or visit www.lungchicago.org.
It’s not too late to sign up! Join us at the Roof
on theWit Hotel
… one of our very favorite Chicago rooftops and a beautiful venue for Chicago weddings and Chicago parties. If you, like us, have friends and family affected by COPD, lung cancer and asthma and want to support the cause and have an unforgettable adventure…sign up right now by calling 312-6280207!